Attached below is the final video for our product submission. Overall, the filming was a team effort, with Asa filming, and Dan and I acting. Each member had a directive role to some extent in different sections, and overall, we ended up with a video that we are proud of.
I edited the video using Premier Pro, a program that I have only used to perform basic tasks such as stitching videos together and exporting them and I found this to be the perfect opportunity to expand my knowledge and experience with the program. Unfortunately I do not have a screenshot of the program with the editing sequence open as the file became corrupted before I could get one. Luckily the video had been created and uploaded before that!