Does one size fit all? | Do all athletes have the same needs?
- Self-diagnosis and monitoring, self treatment
- Quantified self-care
- GUI based
- Mobile app dependant
- Data driven
An example of how we may percieve our own needs
Some may have a fondness for tech products and therefore aim to use it to aid things such as sports. However some may not and prefer to not use tech items.
Different people have different needs
- Therefore have different uses for health technology
People can be grouped into 3 categories:
- Tech Reliant: “No tech, no health”
- Cannot manage self-health without tech and program
- Technology is their motivator
- Motivated by rewarding programs
- Usually has a specific goal
- Loyal to the program
- Can self-health manage on own
- Technology helps achieve their goals
- Previously active before tech
- Self-health manage on their own
- Easily get bored with online programs
- Unlikely to stay engaged with an online program.
Product Ecosystem: A group of objects related in some way